Our Wish List
For those who prefer to donate goods that you can pick up when items are on sale, we have assembled this wish list. Please remember that we are a restaurant
and while we are always grateful for products that help us save funds and keep our mission going, we cannot accept donation of food made off site, opened products, or items with expired "serve by" dates. Our menu and our mission is carefully planned and considered; we take great pride in the quality meals we serve each week. Additionally our storage space is extremely
limited so while we are glad that you have thought of us, we cannot always accept large quantities of items. If you have an item to donate, we respectfully request that you call us to arrange delivery, since we're not always in the building!
- Granulated Sugar (any brand)
- All Purpose Flour (any brand is fine, but we like King Arthur Unbleached)
- Vegetable Stock - Pacific Brand, Organic, Lower Sodium
- Hellman's Brand Canola Mayonaise (the yellow one!)
PAPER & CLEANING PRODUCTS
- Paper Towel (we regularly use SPARKLE brand, select-a-size)
- Paper Napkins - Vanity Fair "Dinner Napkins"
- Scotch Brite nylon scrub pads (the blue ones - for our non-stick cookware)
- Clorox liquid bleach
- Liquid Hand Soap (any brand / scent is fine)
EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
- Cusinart large capacity food processor (11 or 12 cup)
- Kitchen Aid Mixer - dream machine 12Qt. Countertop Restaurant model...but we'd love a standard sized one too!
- Deli Slicer - a mid-sized machine that's easily cleaned but strong enough to handle our needs
- Waffle Baker - we'd love to have waffles on special, but a small home model won't stand up to our needs
Still not sure how to help? Gift cards to local grocery stores, Staples (for our printing & advertising), or The WEBstaurant store (our favorite online restaurant supply) are always great so we can pick up unexpected needs or supplies for special menus!